Monday 12 September 2011

Wellplayed

Hey guys, miss me? No, of course you didn't I don't have a viewer-ship! (viewership? viewers hip?)

So I got in contact with some of the wellplayed.org people and they were quite friendly, unless the tone of that email was significantly different from what I perceived it to be, which would be weird.
 Short story long Stong shory lort Long story short, I'm going to be writing an article on, well, pretty much anything. Somehow I doubt they'd like it if I did an article on the manufacturing process of glass though. Just a hunch.

So in thinking up content I asked some awesome people and I got a great suggestion: write an article about the longevity, wow that's a hard word to say, of games and what causes it. This idea is a cool idea to say the least and for now, at least, I'll be sticking to it.

I think the main points that are going to arise are replayability (fuck you red squiggly line that is a word), the skill ceiling, how competitive it is and the community surrounding it. Brands and how widely played will come into it too, I think.

All in all I'm really excited and thankful to the wellplayed.org guys in being so quick to respond and to do so with open arms.

Before I gg out, I've been failing a bit on ladder. I'm down to rank 20 in my division and can't seem to break top 8. Hope I work something out in the end!

GLHF
Grack

1 comment: