Wednesday 27 July 2011

Fuck you battle.net

Hey guys.
So today I was planning on doing a post about the new season, where I want to go, where I placed and all the like instead I get stuck raging about battle.net. It's fucking me around big time, not loading the multilayer screen, telling me I have a starter version and all the like. This shit is getting so annoying.

I was so excited to place and now I get stuck here, twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to work! this is so detrimental to my desk because, having found my Swiss army knife, it is rapidly dwindling. Yes, I am a destructive person. Get over it, the wood deserves it. It sits there looking all cool and varnished being like "I'm so much cooler than you!" while I sit there and slowly cut it apart. Joke's on it!

When StarCraft decides to stop being a whiny little bitch then I'm really hoping to place platinum. Oh, a congratulations to Gavin, he placed gold from bronze which is quite impressive in my opinion!

In other news, I 4gated for the first time in my entire life yesterday. I did a Korean 4gate on slag pits because I hate that piece of shit map. I did manage to win. Just too many zealots, but being the type of gamer I am I won't do this very often because I want to become a good macro player as that, as I see it, is what is important!

Fuck Terran is annoying. I scout, see marauders and presume no banshees.... what do I get? Banshees. Ridiculous. It's not imbalanced, just annoying, but even though I lost I made platinum! So happy about that!

Sorry for the rushed and unorganized post, was more to take up time while I waited for battle net to sort out its shit.

TLDR; B.net is a bitch, Gavin made gold, I did my first 4gate and won and I made platinum

Grack

No comments:

Post a Comment