Sunday 17 July 2011

Hello there!

Sup Guys.
This is my first blog post. I'm starting this blog about starcraft because... well... I fucking love this game! I play fairly regularly and watch a fair amount of the stuff about starcraft. My posts will be varied and we will see where this blog takes me but I will probably end up talking a lot about my life as a gamer and all the wonky stuff that comes with it, broken chairs and all, but we'll come to that later!

My gamer ID is Grack, firstly because my name is Greg and secondly because my friends compare my rage to that of Idra, for whom I have a great amount of respect! Unlike Idra, I play Protoss. I dabble with Zerg on a smurf but I'm not so good yet. As toss I am a measly gold league player, hoping to advance soon so this will not be a blog where I claim to know everything about anything like the great thought hammer, Day[9] for whom I have a tremendous amount of respect.What I can offer is laughs and some funny stories. Hopefully you will all enjoy my blog in the years (I hope!) to come and that you can share my laughter and my tears as i progress as a gamer.

I wish you all the best!
Grack

No comments:

Post a Comment